This time miela-tahril.blogspot.com will give a recipe to make appetizers, namely chesse soufflé. The food is very delicious in each morning or afternoon, as classified snacks, so it's good when we call appetizers
Here's a recipe to make a soufflé chesse.
- 100 ml milk ---- > warm
- 150 gr margarine
- 5 tablespoons flour versatile
- 5 egg yolks
- 5 egg whites
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 100 gr grated cheese ( though it feels ngejuu )
- 4 sheets of smoked beef cut into chunks
- 100 gr chicken fillets diced and sauteed oregano to taste
And for how to make it very easy and simple. Here's how:
- Melt the margarine, flour enters. Stir well.
- Beat the egg yolks until fluffy and pale then insert it into the milk that has been heated. Stir well.
- Add the milk and egg mixture into the flour stir. Stir well.
- Add grated cheese and a little salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, and then pour 1/3 egg white mixture into egg yolk mixture. Behind Stir until blended.
- Pour this mixture into the remaining egg white mixture. Behind Stir until blended.
- Sprinkle with oregano and bake temperature of 200'C for about 15-20 minutes until cooked and lightly browned.
- Lift and served immediately while warm.
Make it easy.... and for those of you who can not wait to enjoy it... please try
Chesse Suffle - Appetizer 9 out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.Di terbitkan pada :