Pan-Roasted Marble Potatoes – A Short Post About Little Potatoes from a Small Town

Pan-Roasted Marble Potatoes Miela Tahril
Pan-Roasted Marble Potatoes - You’ll have to excuse the smaller than usual blog post, but I just flew across country, and boy are my arms tired…sorry, not arms, I meant jokes. 

Anyway, I’m back at my mom’s for a few weeks to help her out after some shoulder surgery, and despite a very late, turbulent, and sleepless flight, I had just enough energy left to post this marble potatoes video.

Pan-Roasted Marble Potatoes Miela Tahril
I generally try to stick with ingredients that can be found at any large grocery store, and I hope that’s the case here, but to be honest I really didn’t care, as these were just too damn cute not to film. If at all possible, I hope you give this a try soon. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
4 stripes bacon, sliced
1 pound marble potatoes
salt and pepper to taste
2 tsp chopped rosemary
1 tbsp rice vinegar, or any vinegar

Pan-Roasted Marble Potatoes – A Short Post About Little Potatoes from a Small Town 9 out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.

Di terbitkan pada :

Sunday, November 3, 2013

1 komentar:

Jackie Harrison said...

This recipe got me hungry another keeper.
http://tifi11.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Popular Posts