Simple Fried Rice Recipe
- 500 grams of white rice
- 1 Grain Eggs
- 3-4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons oil for sauteing
- 1-2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 6 spring onions
- 3-5 pieces of red pepper or to taste
- 1/2 tsp shrimp paste
- salt to taste
- Blend all spices fried rice first, then add the oil to the skillet, then enter 1 egg and scrambled until cooked. Remove and let cool.
- Saute the spices that have been mashed until fragrant.
- Enter the white rice, and stir until blended.
- After wrapping, put tomato sauce, soy sauce and egg, then mix well.
- Lift and fried rice ready to serve.