Good afternoon friends ... on this occasion I will prescribe enough delicious snacks to accompany our relaxing with loved ones. The menu this one will be a family favorite, with a crunchy texture on the outside but soft on the inside with the contents of apricot halves is Apricot Rock Buns. The food is very delicious when served cold, but also delicious when enjoyed in warm.
Here are the materials needed to make 12 pieces of Apricot Rock Buns.
- 250 grams wholemeal tempung
- 1 tablespoon of spice mix consisting of cinnamon, cloves, coriander, ginger and nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 75 grams of butter
- 75 grams of refined sugar
- 125 grams of dried apricots, chopped
- Grated lemon peel
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons of liquid milk
I make are as follows:
- The first step is basting pan with hot oil, then sifted flour, mixture of spices and baking powder into a bowl, then input back bran from wholemeal flour left.
- Add the butter and stir until crumbs and sugar, and lemon zest
- Then whisk eggs and milk, then input into the dry ingredients until the dough is soft.
- Put the dough into the pan and smooth surface is then baked in the oven with a temperature of approximately 220 Celsius for 15 minutes
- And the last store in the refrigerator for 4-5 days ..and good luck J
(original recipe from Janetta Marshall)