How to Make a Simple Pumpkin Pancake Recipe - Pancake snacks for lunch during boring or for dessert is very fitting because it tastes good and the texture is very soft dough. Pancake recipe I've provided is very easy to make, you can make it at home :)
Ingredients Make Pumpkin Pancake :
- 100 grams of wheat flour
- 30 grams of milk powder
- 30 grams of sugar
- 200 ml full cream milk
- 30 grams of margarine, melted
- 1 egg, beaten off
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- mix flour, milk powder, granulated sugar until well blended.
- enter the chicken eggs that have been whipped, imbuhkan liquid milk and margarine that has been melted.
- baking powder give further serious stir until well blended.
- particularly small skillet heat the pancakes. put some oil on saj.
- after that omelet pancake batter over the fire which is really small.
- after all perforated surface and edges a little hard (lightly to be reversed), recently reversed course and lightly cooked.
- about this run until the dough runs out.
How to Make a Simple Pumpkin Pancake Recipe 9 out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.Di terbitkan pada :