How to Make a Simple Pumpkin Pancake Recipe

How to Make a Simple Pancake Recipe

How to Make a Simple Pumpkin Pancake Recipe - Pancake snacks for lunch during boring or for dessert is very fitting because it tastes good and the texture is very soft dough. Pancake recipe I've provided is very easy to make, you can make it at home :)

Ingredients Make Pumpkin Pancake :
  • 100 grams of wheat flour
  • 30 grams of milk powder
  • 30 grams of sugar
  • 200 ml full cream milk
  • 30 grams of margarine, melted
  • 1 egg, beaten off
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
Steps to Make Pumpkin Pancakes :
  1. mix flour, milk powder, granulated sugar until well blended.
  2. enter the chicken eggs that have been whipped, imbuhkan liquid milk and margarine that has been melted.
  3. baking powder give further serious stir until well blended.
  4. particularly small skillet heat the pancakes. put some oil on saj.
  5. after that omelet pancake batter over the fire which is really small.
  6. after all perforated surface and edges a little hard (lightly to be reversed), recently reversed course and lightly cooked.
  7. about this run until the dough runs out.
A few of these pumpkin pancakes article may be useful for you :)

How to Make a Simple Pumpkin Pancake Recipe 9 out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.

Di terbitkan pada :

Sunday, August 11, 2013

11 komentar:

Patrycja Ewa Nowak said...

Nice post, followed you :)

Sofija said...

Great post!

wanna follow each other?
http://sofija-photography.blogspot.com/

minnja said...

yummy.
Thanks for your comment. I follow you now in return <3

We keep in touch.
Love
Minnja

Minnja Blog
Minnja Facebook

Tina Bradley said...

Yummy! With fall right around the corner, this recipe is perfect! Thanks! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

aaa said...

Jadi lapar.
Hohohoho..

http://lintasgaul.blogspot.com

noradulce said...

nice recipe! I will have to try it!

noradulce.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love it but I prefer it with Nutella :D I follow you right now in Google Friend; take a look to my blog and said me what do you think about it and follow back? :) KelaTaconea
Kisses from Spain, Kela

intruz said...

Thanks for comment. Great blog! (: I love it! (: I follow u on GFC.

www.realizuj.blogspot.com

Cathy H said...

will totally try this recipe out! love your posts!!

just followed u, lets follow each other? xx
http://cathyloveee.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said...

Ummm I'll really cook it!

http://claudiosilenzio.com/el-vestidor/feliz-martes-13/

Unknown said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I'm totally just finding my feet at he moment! I'm so glad you did because I got to find your blog and this post, which looks amazing - I will certainly try it!!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts