Simple Donuts Ingredients:
- ½ kg flour
- ½ bks instant yeast 11 grams
- 200 cc of water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons powdered milk / condensed milk
How to make Simple Donuts:
- Whisk 2 eggs with a spoon alone.
- Enter the granulated sugar, salt, milk, butter, flour. And mix well.
- Mix yeast in the water and mix well, and put in the dough. After that knead until smooth, and let stand in a covered container about 20 minutes until the batter looks fluffy.
- Take 1 tablespoon of dough and round it off and store it in a container that has been dusted with flour so that the dough is not sticky. Repeat until the dough out and let stand 20 minutes until the batter looks fluffy roundness.
- Heat the cooking oil a little more in order to cook with good donuts. Punch a hole through the center circle and then fried dough with a small stove fire that does not burn donuts.
How to Make a Simple and Delicious Donuts 9 out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.Di terbitkan pada :