How to Make Pastries Assorted Cakes - Cakes in Review Very Keen to be made FUNDS WHEN FUNDS celebration of Eid and other Big, BECAUSE Dry cake has to be in the Long Term Eating for several month duration. So Reviews Highly Durable origin In, New Media storage is done right. FUNDS occasion I will share the initial time a cookie cakes recipe Dried That can make YOUR OWN, Dry pastry in the present review Highly fitting FUNDS pickles Gather Gather And WHEN kepengin snacks. Here's initials Dry cake recipe cakes:
1. bread Syringes :
Cake Ingredients Syringes :
- 200 grams of margarine
- 100 gr roombutter
- 200 grams of powdered sugar
- 2 pieces of egg yolk
- 1 bks vanilla powder
- 300 gr flour or to taste
1. Prepare the batter bowl.
2. Enter the margarine, roombutter, powdered sugar, egg yolks and whisk to blend.
3. Then add the vanilla.
4. Stir and shake again until well blended (do not stir too long).
5. Enter the flour little by little until the dough is smooth (not sticky to the touch) and can be formed.
6. Print using cookie cutters syringe.
7. Fill the center with pieces of raisins, a little pressed into.
8. Grilled over medium heat until the color is yellowish, not to brown the bottom.
9. Print back until the dough runs out.
2. Cakes Brownies :
Pastry Ingredients Brownies:
- 250 grams of dark chocolate
- 150 grams of margarine
- vanilla powder
- 3 eggs
- Fourth sugar / refined sugar
- 50 grams of cocoa powder
- 300 grams of wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder for sprinkling
- peanuts roasted and crushed coarse
- Melt the dark chocolate first, then let cool.
- After a rather cold, mix the margarine, vanilla powder and salt and beat until fluffy. After it set aside
- Shake the eggs and sugar until dissolved elsewhere, and half expands.
- Enter the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder little by little so as not to build up until well blended.
- Enter the chocolate batter first, then mix and stir until blended.
- Enter on a baking sheet that has been printed in spread margarine, and sprinkle with the peanuts that have been destroyed rough.
- Bake the brownies until half cooked to a temperature of 150 'C less than 10 minutes. After that lift and cut into slices to taste, and chill.
- Bake brownies until cooked about 15 for 15 minutes.
- Lift back and chill, after cooking brownies, a friend can add brownie variations on it to look more beautiful and attractive before serve.
- chocolate cookies
- 150 gr butter / butter
- Flour 75 g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 egg yolk
- 15 grams of cocoa powder
- 50 gr capucino
- 100 g dark chocolate, melted.
- 25 gr cornstarch
- 200 g cake flour or low
- ½ small white egg size
- 125 gr flour sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 25 gr capucino
- 15 gr cocoa powder + ½ tsp chocolate pasta
- Beat the margarine, butter, flour sugar and vanilla until all ingredients are well blended.
- Put the egg mix.
- Gradually enter the flour mixture, milk, cocoa powder and cornstarch into the batter, stirring with a wooden spoon, until the flour out to do.
- Enter the dark chocolate that has been melted, stir
- Minced ½ cm thick dough, cut into small squares.
- Bake at 160 degrees until the pastry cooked, let cool.
- Mix the egg white and powdered sugar gradually until blended.
- Enter lime juice mix well.
- For the two dough, mixed with one part capucino instant, one part mixed with cocoa powder + chocolate pasta.
Enter the topping ingredients into a plastic triangle, a small cut edges. Decorate with white toping the edge of the shape of the cake, fill that blank piece with chocolate topping, give small fish garnish of colorful sugar ingredients. Bake 5 minutes at a low temperature. Chill.
4. Cake Nastar
Nastar Cake Making Ingredients:
- 400 g unsalted butter / margarine (can also mix 70% margarine and 30% butter)
- Btr 5 egg yolks
- 100 grams of powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp milk powder
- 500 g low-protein wheat
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Btr 2 egg yolks for sprinkling
- 1 pineapple, peeled, peeled and grated
- 150gr sugar
- 10 cm cinnamon
- 5 clove pieces
- Enter grated pineapple to the pan with all ingredients jam. Cook over low heat
- Stir with a wooden spatula until no water
- Remove and let cool
- Once cool, take a little dough and round about the size of marbles.
- Whisk powdered sugar and margarine with a low speed until blended
- Enter the egg yolks, flour, and cornstarch. Whisk again until blended.
- Immediately turn off the mixer when the dough starts to grain.
- Allow the dough briefly.
- Preheat oven at a temperature of 180 Decel
- Start by printing nastar nastar take a little dough, flatten, put pineapple jam, pineapple jam and close to invisible.
- Tata in the pan with a distance of 1 cm each nastar kurleb.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove from the oven
- Rub with spreadable ingredients, then bake again for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- We can buy ready-made pineapple jam Ingredients Cake Shop. But keep in mind, pineapple jam is used to create and to nastar bread smeared into it berbeda.Selai for nastar more abrasive and dense.
- When the jam is ready we bought was still too soft, we can process it over the jam by entering into the skillet and cook until the water runs us.
- Do not ever use 100% butter to make the dough nastar as it could be the result of artificial nastar we will be very fragile.
- Sometimes we make nastar size is not uniform, to overcome this problem, we can use the way: our roller nastar dough using a rolling pin with a height restriction of using a ruler / magazines that we tarush on the right and left side of the dough. then we print that has been run over the dough using a round cookie cutter the size according to our tastes. This way besides making our nastar uniform results also simplify and accelerate our work to make nastar.
- Why do we polish the surface nastar after we nastar oven for 20 minutes? aim to avoid nastar surface is charred and broken.
- For the glossy sheen and beautiful, we can add 2 tablespoons of honey into the mixture spreadable. If necessary, provide 2x as much polish so polesannya more beautiful results.
- Do memixer batter too long, as it will result in that we make become nastar hard. could actually make cookies without a mixer. Simply use a wooden spatula, pastry knife, or balloon whisk.
- Nastar wait until completely dry before inserting into the jar nastar / packaging to avoid nastar quickly fizzled.
- Because nastar stuffing a jam, make nastar become moldy quickly. Therefore, make sure the butter is used is completely dry and contain no water. In addition, make nastar maximum of 2 months before consumption.
Snow Cake Ingredients:
- 175 grams of margarine
- 3 egg yolks
- 100 grams of grated Edam cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 175 grams of wheat flour, sifted
- 30 grams of cornstarch
- 350 grams of powdered sugar
- Prepare a flat baking pan, spread with margarine and set aside
- Beat the margarine until fluffy, put the eggs and continue to beat until fluffy
- Enter the flour, cornstarch, stir well, add Edam cheese and salt and stir until dough can be formed
- Take a teaspoon of dough. form a ball, place on a baking sheet, give the distance
- Bake in the oven with a temperature of 160 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes until cooked
- Let cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar and coat, until the entire cake covered sugar, store in an airtight jar.
- 185 grams of margarine forvita
- Roombutter 15 grams
- Low protein flour 250-300 g, sifted
- Egg yolks 3 eggs
- Old cheese (edam) 150 grams, grated
- 75g cheddar cheese, grated
- Egg yolks 2 eggs, beaten, to spread
- Beat the margarine until soft forvita and roombutter.
- Enter the egg yolks one at a time while shaken until blended.
- Add flour gradually, stirring with a wooden spoon until blended.
- Enter the old cheese (edam), stir again until blended.
- Put the mixture in a plastic triangle, cut edges with a diameter of 1 cm.
- Spray the dough lengthwise, cut the dough with a length of 3 cm, trim. Place the dough on a baking sheet forvita bersemir margarine. Rub the surface of the dough with egg yolk and tavuri cheddar cheese.
- Bake the dough in a preheated oven at 160 ° C until cooked for ± 20 minutes until cooked. Remove and let cool.
7. Nuts Pastries :
- 1 kg of wheat flour (key blue or blue wheels)
- 500 grams powdered sugar (I think a dose of that much less sweet, so it can be added)
- 500 g mashed roasted peanuts
- 500 grams of cooking oil (quality)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- egg yolks for sprinkling
- Sift powdered sugar and flour, put vanilla, mashed beans, cooking oil, stir well.
- dough roller thickness of about 5 mm (could be more but not too thin), customized printing, can be a crescent moon, stars, hearts or the other.
- diloyang put spread with butter, spread the top with egg yolk
- bake until cooked to 150 degrees Celsius for about 15-20 minutes
How to Make Indonesian pastries 9 out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.Di terbitkan pada :