How to Make Simple Food For Baby - For those of you new housewives who have children would not know anything about the porridge recipes suitable for babies, therefore I will give a simple recipe to make a variety of foods for babies made from simple ingredients, so you can easily find the ingredients and how to make it is very easy. Here are some ways to make baby food is simple:
1. Broccoli Potato Porridge Baby
- 40 grams of chicken meat, wash, waste fat, small pieces.
- 100 grams of Tofu, a small cut.
- 200 grams of potatoes, peeled, cut into small.
- 40 grams of carrots, peeled, cut into small.
- 120 ml of water.
- 25 grams of broccoli, florets appropriate quotation, tiny pieces.
How to Make:
- Enter the Chicken, Tofu, potatoes, and carrots to the pan. Add water and cook until boiling. Cover, and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Enter Broccoli, cooked in a closed state for 10 minutes or until broccoli soft, remove from heat.
- Put it in a blender and puree. Pour in a bowl and let cool.
- Serve immediately.
- 70 grams of brown rice
- 500 cc of chicken vegetable broth (see recipe chicken vegetable broth)
- 50 ounces chicken, diced
- 50 ounces carrots, peeled and diced
- 50 ounces of red spinach, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp margarine
- Enter the rice and chicken in chicken broth until tender vegetables. Add the carrots and continue to boil.
- Add spinach, salt, and margarine, boiled for 3 minutes. Lift.
- Put it in a blender and puree. Pour into a container and serve when it's cold.
- 250 gr green banana, boiled briefly
- 100 g apples, peeled, cut small, boiled briefly
- 4 tbsp milk formula I, in 250 cc of water brewed banana and apple stew
- Mix all ingredients and put in a blender. Puree. Pour into a serving container and let cool slightly.
- 600 ml of water.
- 2 tablespoons rice.
- 25 grams of chicken liver, small slices.
- 25 grams of Tempe.
- 50 grams Yellow Pumpkin, grated.
- 1 ripe tomato slices.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt Smooth.
- 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Air cook with Rice, Chicken Liver and Tempe. Stir gently until slightly thickened.
- Enter Yellow Pumpkin, Tomato and cook, stirring until cooked.
- Add salt and oil, stirring until well blended. Remove, and allow to cool.
- Filter or enter k in a blender and puree.
- Pour in a bowl and serve
How to Make Simple Food For Babies 9 out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.Di terbitkan pada :