Good morning ... back again with weekend agenda this time I will give enough food recommendations tiny but nutrition and deliciousness contained in it is so great. Food with a quail egg is the main ingredient in the dish is great for relaxing with your family this weekend while enjoying a television show or perhaps joins World Cup fever.
Here is a recipe that can be used to make this cute food
Uoava in Quaglie Ripiene - to make 4 servings
- 12 quail eggs
- 80g good quality tuna in olive oil, drained and finely chopped (we use Ortiz)
- 2 tsp salted capers, soaked in water for 10 minutes, drained and finely chopped, plus extra for garnish 24.
- 1 ½ tbsp mayonnaise
For a way to make it is pretty easy, so do not worry you will find it difficult or time consuming.
- Put the eggs in a small saucepan of water, bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes. Drain the eggs and put into a bowl of cold water to cool before peeling.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Carefully remove the yolk and egg white set on a serving plate. Enter the egg yolks in a bowl with tuna, capers and 1 tablespoon mayonnaise then mixed. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Use your hands to roll the mixture into small balls, about 1 teaspoon at a time. Carefully place the small balls into the cavity of half an egg.
- Spoon a small bit of mayonnaise on top of each half whole egg and garnished with capers.
- You can drizzle a little olive oil and add a twist of black pepper to finish.
Easy is not how to make it ... good luck J
Stuffed Little Eggs 9 out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.Di terbitkan pada :