Gooder and Good

Gooder and Good - Hello there! I wanted to share two cellphone shots I took this weekend, along with a couple of announcements. When I posted our watermelon agua fresca video last week, I got a bunch of comments on YouTube saying that cantaloupe makes an even better one. So, I had to immediately test one out, and...it's a tie. Both melons make marvelous agua frescas! 

Also, I've started playing around with the "cronut." This croissant/doughnut hybrid has all the food fetishists in a tizzy, and I was encouraged by this first attempt. Not sure exactly when it might make its official appearance, but stay tuned!

Gooder and Good Miela Tahril

Gooder and Good 9 out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.

Di terbitkan pada :

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts