La Fuji Mama’s Buckwheat Crêpes with Avocado & Cheddar Cheese

This pretty pancake is from my friend Rachael, aka La FujiMama, and as I watched her video I couldn’t help but think, why hadn’t I thought of this? I love buckwheat crepes, and I love melted cheese, yet I never thought to grill cheddar inside a folded buckwheat crepe. 

Anyway, I’m going to try this crepe soon, and see what kind of wacky filling I can come up with. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the video, and thanks to Rachael for sharing! After you watch, be sure to head over to La Fuji Mama to read the post and get the original recipe. Enjoy!

La Fuji Mama’s Buckwheat Crêpes with Avocado & Cheddar Cheese 9 out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.

Di terbitkan pada :

Thursday, June 28, 2012

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts