Good morning ... at the beginning of this sunny day let's infused with the cook. For some women, a housewife, cooking is the spirit that makes us a family and children more dear to us. Come let us cook.
On occasion this time I will share recipes europe namely Huzarensla. Materials used is quite simple, and easy cooking methods
The materials required include:
- 1/2 fruit (90 grams) of Japanese cucumber, remove seeds, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 piece (150 grams) potatoes, boiled, cut into cubes, fry
- 1 piece (100 grams) apple unfortunate, peel, salt water immersion
- 1/2 pineapple, cut into cubes
- 1 piece (90 grams) carrots, cut into cubes, boiled
- 8 beans, cut into 1 cm, boiled
- 2 pieces of beef burgers, cut into pieces
- 6 pieces of lettuce, cut into pieces
Dressing to make material that is:
- 100 grams of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
And how to make a very simple, namely:
Stir 1 Japanese cucumber with vinegar and sugar. Leave it in the fridge until wilted. Set aside.
2 Stir dressing ingredients.
3 Tata potato, apple, pineapple, pickled cucumbers, carrots, beans, meat burgers, and leaf lettuce.
4 Add the dressing. Stir well. Serve.
Happy cooking J
(original post : http://www.foods-recipe.com/resep/3/170/masakan-eropa/huzarensla/ )
Huzarensla 9 out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.Di terbitkan pada :