Videos from People that Went to My Foodbuzz Panel Discussion, Part 1: Risotto

During the recent Foodbuzz Festival, I had the honor of being asked to participate in a panel discuss on video blogging. I was joined by the lovely and talented, Pim from Chez Pim (and author of The Foodie Handbook), and future video blogging star, Sabrina from Rhodey Girl Tests. The panel was moderated by Krissy Wall, and you can see all four of us here (I'm the bald guy on the right).

At the end of the session, I told attendees that if we inspired any of them to make a video, to email me the link, and I would feature on the blog. Here's our first installment, a beautiful looking risotto demo, compliments of Edward from Weekend Food Projects. For more information, you can see the original post here. Thanks
Edward! Enjoy!
Making Risotto


Panel Photo (c) Marissa from Where I Need to Be

Videos from People that Went to My Foodbuzz Panel Discussion, Part 1: Risotto 9 out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.

Di terbitkan pada :

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts